Connect. Innovate. Share.
ParisTech is an alliance which brings together excellent Graduate Schools of Engineering & Science in France, working together for the development of common projects in education, research and innovation in the area of science, technology and management.
The complementarity in the areas of excellence of the ParisTech Schools provides students, researchers and all of the partners (both institutional and companies) with a unique cross-disciplinary offer of training and research. ParisTech has strong international interactions in education and research via numerous partnership agreements.
4 common values unite the Schools of the network
- Excellence based on the French “Grandes Ecoles” model
- Openness as a lever for growth and progress: international openness, social openness, opening up to new teaching methods
- The quest for innovation, the key to the future success of our Schools
- Solidarity: class sizes are kept intentionally small to allow students to interact closely together and with teaching staff, both during and after their studies.
5 guidelines for the activities of ParisTech
- Working on teaching methods for training engineers
- Working at the frontiers of engineering - developing a multi-disciplinary offer
- Developing synergies in favour of internationally coordinated recruitment
- Developing higher education and research projects which meet the structural needs of companies
- Reinforcing social openness
What is a ParisTech engineer?
Christian Lerminiaux, Director of Chimie ParisTech - PSL (2019)
The ParisTech brand name: an international standard
The ParisTech brand name focuses on two values: education based on the French Grande École model in France and abroad, and multi-disciplinarity in education and research for the benefit of business.
ParisTech has gained strong public recognition over the years, due to its close ties with major foreign universities and its many partnerships with international companies. Through the ParisTech brand name, the Grandes Écoles can benefit from international recognition.